Citylitics delivers predictive intelligence on American utility & public infrastructure markets.
What is Infrastructure? It is the roadways you rely on to safely get to Grandma's house, it's the potable water that comes out of your kitchen tap that you wash your family's food with and it's the energy that heats our homes and powers our digital lifestyles.
Every year, trillions of dollars are spent in the U.S. on public infrastructure to maintain our quality of life and move our economy forward. However, our infrastructure is no longer equipped to meet the needs of the future. We hear about American infrastructure failures, whether it be bridge collapses, power blackouts, or water main breaks, every day in the news. Climate change and extreme weather events are disrupting the core America infrastructure we take for granted.
The need has been so great that bipartisan efforts at the federal level have passed the Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act (IIJA) and other legislation to accelerate spending to this aging infrastructure. Most importantly, our infrastructure plays a vital role in our national security and the ability for us to project and insulate our American way of life from threats, foreign and domestic.
Citylitics is solving the hardest data problems in American infrastructure while building the market & opportunity intelligence platform that enables a faster, more transparent, and more efficient infrastructure marketplace. We turn millions of unstructured documents into high value intelligence feeds and datasets that are available on an intuitive user experience. Our goal is to enable solution providers (Civic Engineers, Manufacturers, Construction Companies) to connect with cities and their relevant infrastructure needs in a faster and more digital way than historic market channels. As even more of the leading U.S. Infrastructure companies adopt our platform, cities & utilities will be able to access newer, smarter infrastructure solutions that deliver on the promise of moving towards a more resilient, sustainable, and equitable future.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are hiring an Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales Team and make a visible and direct contribution to our business growth. Key responsibilities include qualifying sales opportunities; building new customer relationships; pipeline management/forecasting; developing & closing proposals; securing new accounts and driving contract expansions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about uncovering customer’s biggest business needs and connecting them to Citylitics’ products to ultimately drive significant value for our customers. Past experience or strong interest in Data & SaaS products is preferred for this role.
What Will You Accomplish?
- Rapid career growth and untapped earning potential: You will have the opportunity to achieve rapid career growth and earning potential by successfully closing deals and growing existing accounts as you execute on Citylitics’ land-and-expand strategy.
- Manage Sales Pipeline: You will manage the sales cycle from discovery, proof of concept, scoping, budget approval, close, and ongoing contract expansions.
- Close Deals: You will be responsible for closing deals & hitting your assigned monthly targets.
- Relationship Building: You will become a Trusted Advisor to your clients. You will build high level relationships with key decision makers and champions to ensure Citylitics is always top of mind as they expand their investments in Digital, AI, and Data.
- Product & Industry Expertise: Develop industry expertise in public infrastructure markets and in Citylitics’ products & data capabilities to create value to help connect the dots between customer needs and Citylitics’ solutions.
- Presentations: Deliver polished presentations to clients on value they are receiving from our services and opportunities for expansion of their use of data & intelligence to drive business outcomes.