Software Engineer Intern
Role: Software Developer
Job Type: Intern
About the Company: Fluid Robotics, a Pune based startup, uses Robotics and Information Technology to help cities take control of water pollution caused due to untreated wastewater entering lakes, rivers and ground water.
- Work with the founding team to build cross-platform tools.
- Develop API Endpoints to be integrated with the React-based frontend.
- Work collaboratively across teams.
- Build things from scratch, work on prototypes with minimal hand holding
- Sense of urgency and persistence.
- Stay on your edge - Continuously learning and applying emerging technologies. Pushing yourself and your team to new heights.
What You’ll Bring to The House:
- Good Knowledge of Python(must). Django(Optional)
- Write simple, clear and maintainable code and tools.
- You must have some experience with relational databases
- You must be able to demonstrate common programming patterns in one or more languages
- Good Git hygiene.
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with video processing
Other experience considered: • Certifications • GitHub / GitLab portfolio – including personal projects and open source contributions StackOverflow, Hacker Rank, Codewars, or other applicable profiles
Sound like you? We’d love to chat. Send your resume to email@example.com.
- are available for full time (in-office @ Pune) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- are available for duration of 4 months or more
- females willing to start/restart their career may also apply