Marketing & Sales Operations Expert
At iFLUX, we are dedicated to enabling optimal management of groundwater through cutting-edge groundwater management solutions. Our expertise lies in providing innovative technologies that redefine groundwater monitoring and management.
With a European scope, iFLUX is positioned to make a significant impact on environmental sustainability. We have recently secured a noteworthy €2 million investment, marking a pivotal moment in our growth. As an up-and-coming player in the industry, we operate within a dynamic and promising sector. Join us in our mission to revolutionize groundwater management and contribute to a sustainable future.
We are looking for a colleague who will play a pivotal role within the commercial team to further align Marketing and Sales. The person we are looking for has a hybrid function: (1) On the one hand (70% occupation) (s)he will play a crucial role in optimizing our marketing processes, enhancing our online presence, and contributing to the growth of our organization. (2) On the other hand (30% occupation), the candidate will support the sales team in providing the necessary marketing documentation as well as insights into our lead opportunities. The ideal candidate is a proactive communicator, data-driven thinker, and passionate about environmental sustainability.
- Lead generation & prospection: Contact opportunities to understand their use-case, qualify their interest and assess their buying intent.
- Content Creation: Develop and publish engaging content for e-mail, social media, blogposts, whitepapers and enlarge our online presence in general.
- Web and Landing Page Development: Translate the marketing initiatives into conversion-oriented destination pages to capture the engagement of our audience.
- Lead Qualification: Thoroughly review and scrub incoming opportunities and ongoing deals to ensure data accuracy and quality.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilize strong knowledge of data analysis and XLS to draw conclusions and provide insights for marketing strategy optimization. Leverage HubSpot knowledge to enhance marketing automation processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing operations.
- Strong writing capabilities with the ability to create both technical and commercial content.
- Knowledge of B2B, inbound, and account-based marketing techniques.
- Proficiency in data analysis and a good understanding of XLS. Experience in HubSpot is a plus.
- Result-driven professional with an eye for detail.
- "Hunter" mentality with a thrill for achieving and surpassing numeric targets.
- Industry awareness and a passion for preserving the world's water resources.
- The opportunity to make a direct positive impact on our company and the environment.
- Dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Attractive salary package with benefits (company car, health insurance and more).
- A dynamic and enjoyable team.