Digital Marketing Intern
2S Water Incorporated
Work With Us!
Our goal at 2S Water is to protect the worlds water with real-time data. Our company is building advanced, automated water sensors for water treatment, lithium brine analysis and industrial process control. Our core product, the AquaValid sensor, uses plasma emission spectroscopy to quantify elemental contamination such as heavy metals in water. We are currently working with mining companies to ensure their water treatment is working correctly and give early warning of any events that could lead to contaminated water being released.
Are you inspired to help improve water quality? Want to make the world a better place? 2S Water are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help with product development and support. We’re on a mission to protect the world’s water, and we want you to join us.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help 2S Water improve its search rankings and traffic through optimized content. If you have a passion and experience with SEO, content planning, and analytics, and are looking for a new company and website to flex your skills with, we want to hear from you!
- Analyze keyword and key phrase opportunities for our website, based on understanding of key use cases and markets for water monitoring
- Provide recommendations that would drive valuable traffic to the site including which keyword areas to focus on based on their relevance, user intent, traffic levels, and difficulty to rank
- Recommend on-site and back-end performance changes to current and new pages to optimize for SEO
- Analyze 3 competitors to see how they are optimizing their site and what keywords they currently rank for
- Create a content plan with topic ideas for additional content (blog posts) with specific on-site SEO recommendations to optimize for keywords/phrases
- Recommend back-linking strategy, and request or take action on backlinks
- Completed Digital Marketing Program at NAIT, including successful completion of SEO Track and Content Marketing Track or similar program. Real world experience also accepted.
- Experience with SEO analysis, recommendations and implementation with other site(s) an asset
- Experience with SEO tools such as ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush
- Experience with Google Analytics, visitor analytics an asset
Necessary Requirements (for funding eligibility):
- Currently studying at an accredited post-secondary institution located in Alberta (or graduated within the past 6 months)
- Over 18 years of age
- Alberta resident and able to work within the province for the duration of their work term, International students are eligible for FIRST Jobs programs
- Have not previously completed a FIRST Jobs Program work term (in any stream)
- Have not previously been employed by their First Jobs company
- Bachelors in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or Computing
- Diploma, degree or trade qualification in the electronics/software
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- $20/h for a 200 hour commitment
- Flexible work hours
- Work from Home (office space available if desired)
Please note that full COVID vaccination is a requirement of all positions at 2S Water Inc.