Senior Mechanical Engineer, Product Development
Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer, Product Development to play a critical role in designing and putting into production our next generation of machines that will continue to disrupt the beverage supply chain. Working with a small team and collaborating closely with senior leadership in Engineering and Product, the ideal candidate will help drive our current product line to market, and support the design and delivery of our next generation of products. This is an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of product engineering in a fast-paced startup, to rapidly grow your technical skill set, and to own the delivery of a new and exciting product that will change the way people think about how they get their water.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer at Bevi, you will:
- Design, analyze, prototype and test hardware systems that deliver compelling beverages without the waste of the traditional supply chain
- Translate product requirements into complete technical solutions that satisfy challenging business, design and schedule requirements
- Work closely with industrial designers, electrical, firmware, software, and other mechanical engineers to develop a refined product
- Lead the development of systems or subsystems and integrate into a single delivered product
- Develop designs from benchtop prototypes all the way through 3D and 2D CAD for manufacturing
- Develop and execute tests to prove performance, reduce quality risk and build product reliability
- Provide leadership and mentorship in your areas of specialization
- Participate in the design review process
- Drive work independently while managing ambiguity, and be proactive in managing and communicating risk