Marketing and Communications Manager
BlueTech Research is a dynamic team of international water professionals at the forefront of the market. We provide market intelligence to water technology start-ups, investors, larger water utilities and Fortune 500s to accelerate technology commercialization.
We look under the hood of the newest and most exciting innovative water technologies and markets, and we work with the biggest names on the planet in water, who trust our opinion on what the next big thing will be and where the opportunities are.
Our Not-for profit Brave Blue World Foundation (www.braveblue.world) released the hit Netflix documentary Brave Blue World in 2020 which launched in the Paramount Studios, Hollywood and featured Matt Damon, Jaden Smith and Liam Neeson. We are currently working on a second film for release in 2024 and we are looking to hire a dynamic, enthuastic, self starter to run our marketing and communications campaigns for BlueTech Research,Brave Blue World Foundation and O2 Environmental companies.
We are passionate about water, and how technology, innovation and storytelling in all its forms can be applied to tackling the world’s problems. This is an exciting role for a creative and ambitious marketing professional who wants to make a difference in the world and is passionate to learn more about the exciting opportunities within the global water sector.
- Assist in developing and implementing the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals by
identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for program success.
- Compile market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and
- Marketing campaign management. Communicate campaign objectives, timelines,
and deliverables to sales, events and research team, and provide instructions for
usage and promotion.
- Maintain inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all are current and accurate,
and coordinate the creation of new materials when necessary.
- Assisting with website rebuilds, content management and website updates.
- Create marketing campaigns to support our virtual and physical event strategy.
- Creating, posting and tracking content on LinkedIn, Twitter and direct email
marketing to include engagement with our network for BlueTech Research and
Brave Blue World accounts.
- Driving social media activity, and building engagement across social platforms, in
particular for the Brave Blue World Foundation.
- Marketing support around webinars, podcast and all external communication
- Liaising with key external PR agency, internal events and business development
teams to create succinct messaging and marketing collateral.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience in marketing coordination or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media
- Experience using data analytics software for research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communication
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship
management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of Squarespace, WordPress and In Design.
- Copy writing not essential but preferred
This is a remote position.
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a remote position.