About Citylitics Inc.
Citylitics delivers predictive intelligence on local utility & public infrastructure markets
What is Infrastructure? It is the roadways you rely on to safely get to Grandma's house, it's the potable water that comes out of your kitchen tap that you wash your family's food with and it's the energy that heats our homes and powers our digital lifestyles.
Every year, trillions of dollars are spent on all areas of infrastructure to maintain our quality life and move our economy forward. However, our infrastructure is no longer equipped to meet the needs of the future. We hear about infrastructure failures, whether bridge collapses, power blackouts, or water main breaks, every day in the news. Climate change and extreme weather events are disrupting the basic infrastructure we took for granted for years.
Citylitics is solving the hardest data problems in infrastructure while building the market & opportunity intelligence platform that enables a faster, more transparent, and more efficient infrastructure marketplace. We turn millions of unstructured documents into high value intelligence feeds and datasets that are available on an intuitive user experience. Our goal is to enable solution providers to connect with cities with relevant infrastructure needs in a faster and more digital way than historic market channels. As more companies adopt our platform, cities & utilities will be able to access solutions that deliver on the promise of moving towards a more resilient, sustainable, and equitable infrastructure future.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are hiring a Solutions Consultant to support the sales team with product expertise throughout the sales cycle and customer journey. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of understanding customer needs, effectively positioning products or services, and contributing to successful sales cycles. We’re looking for someone who will serve as an evangelist for Citylitics products and value proposition, while having a strategic mindset in feeding valuable customer learnings back to Citylitics' product team.
What will You Accomplish?
- Prospect Engagement: Collaborate closely with the sales team to engage and understand the needs of prospective customers. Tailor demos & presentations to address their pain points and showcase the value of our products.
- Product Expertise: Develop an in-depth understanding of our products, data capabilities, their features, and benefits. Translate technical details and data requirements into compelling value propositions for prospects.
- Sales Support: Conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and workshops that highlight the capabilities of our products. Guide prospects through the features that align with their business goals.
- Strategic Positioning: Use your strategic mindset to identify themes and trends from prospect feedback. Present these insights to the internal team, contributing to the continuous improvement of our products and sales strategies.
- Internal Collaboration: Collaborate with Product and Data Operations teams to ensure a smooth transition from prospect to customer. Provide valuable feedback that enhances our offerings and aligns with customer needs.
- Solution Customization: Work closely with prospects to understand their unique requirements. Tailor product recommendations and solutions that meet their specific challenges.
- Account Expansions: Opportunistically uncover and support additional upsell and cross-sell opportunities within our customer base in collaboration with Customer Success Managers
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales or solution consulting in a strategic, B2B, enterprise environment
- Results-oriented and has a track record of approaching challenges with fresh thinking
- Proven success in customer management and supporting B2B sales cycles
- Excellent presentation skills. Can be seen as a credible authority on our products, markets and industries.
- Exceptional time management skills and managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical Thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Exposure to Database Architectures and Data Schemas
- Expert analysis skills, honed using Excel/Google Sheets or other Data Tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with remote team members.
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience with SaaS sales models or data products is a plus.
- Education or experience in infrastructure industries is a plus
- Opportunity to work for one of the top 15 innovative analytics startups in Canada revolutionizing data intelligence.
- This is a rare opportunity to influence positive change within one of the biggest societal challenges of our generation (infrastructure).
- You get to support a disruptive solution with a compelling value proposition into an industry that is eager to hear from you and in a market with no direct competition.
- We live at the cross section of infrastructure, startup and data science. There is no other team like us in Toronto.
- There is no corporate bureaucracy here. You will accomplish more here in a few months than what you would in a few years at a large, entrenched technology company.
- Perks include health benefits, a training budget and work-from-wherever days in addition to your competitive salary and incentive plan.
- Receive direct exposure to Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Tech Entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Markets from our in-house subject matter experts and industry titans.
- We work hard. We play hard. We are on a mission to solve infrastructure. We enjoy happy-hour patios and social events (though virtually these days)!
Citylitics is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about providing a safe workplace where everyone is accepted and has the opportunity to grow with us. We are committed to making diversity and inclusivity part of our culture!