Want to change the world in your own way? Would you like to join an ambitious team with the same goal: to make the oceans a sustainable source of fresh water? This job is for you!
Your role as an industrial engineer
As an Industrial Engineer, you’ll have a front-row seat to the development of our buoy manufacturing process! Thanks to your expertise in the manufacturing environment, you’ll be involved in implementing new products in the plant, as well as in the continuous improvement of operations, with a view to improving the quality and efficiency of buoy production.
More specifically, your main responsibilities include
- Develop and implement operational procedures, in collaboration with the engineering team;
- Develop, design and supervise production line implementation;
- Evaluate and suggest ideas for improving mechanical systems with a view to optimizing resources;
- Direct the assembly of new sub-assemblies, in collaboration with design teams;
- Establish minimum maintenance standards for operationally critical equipment;
- Collaborate to implement ideas leading to quality improvement.
- Value chain mapping to optimize production efficiency;
- Analyze and define future automation investment requirements;
- Carry out and implement changes for the implementation of Industry 4.0
- Any other tasks aimed at optimizing and ensuring the success of our manufacturing activities!
Our working environment and your future conditions of employment :
- Office based in Sherbrooke, as part of an ambitious and creative team;
- A stimulating and positive environment, where every day is different!
- Eligible for the Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP);
- Group insurance paid 100% by Oneka, including dental care;
- 4 weeks paid vacation when you start;
- Rapid growth: multiple challenges and development opportunities!
You’re our next industrial engineer if you have :
- A desire to make a real impact on the future of the planet;
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or operations and logistics engineering;
- Significant experience in manufacturing as an industrial engineer;
- Fluency in French and English (as we operate in a bilingual environment);
- Proficiency in computer-aided design software;
- A high level of commitment, curiosity, creativity and rigor.
- These other assets:
- A passport and driver’s license (to visit our various sites and partners);
- Member of the OIQ
- Must have led the implementation of a new production line in a previous job.
Want to join the movement? Apply now, we can’t wait to meet you and introduce you to our project and our ambitions!