PLC Automation -Development Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for developing a PLC-based automation system for bio-renewable applications. They will also be responsible for programming, testing, debugging, and system commissioning. Solid experience in developing software designs, defining interfaces, and working out safety concepts. Previously worked on AB-PLC / Siemens PLC Platforms.
Position: Development Engineer - PLC Automation
Experience: 2 -3 years
- Understanding the customer requirements for PLC and Automation systems.
- Develop PLC systems for Industrial Automation as per site requirements
- Debug and Commissioning PLC Systems and HMI systems
- Configuring Communication protocols ( like Ethernet IP, Profinet, Profibus, CC-Link, and Modbus ) with various third-party and PLC Systems.
- Configuring and Programming Analog Sensors in PLC Systems.
- Creating documentation including functional design specifications.
Good to have:
- Worked on micro PLCs with Industrial IoT Capabilities
- Basic knowledge in Electrochemistry, Renewable Energy, and Green Hydrogen.