MACP Condition Assessment Technician
Posted on Monday, July 3, 2023
Who Are We:
SewerAI is transforming the way cities maintain their infrastructure by utilizing massive amounts of data to train and develop AI/ML tools to accelerate and improve the quality of sewer condition assessment.
This particular role will be focused solely on MH (manhole/maintenance hole) condition assessment of vertical underground structures. We are looking for an experienced condition assessment and data analyst with current NASSCO (National Association of Sewer Service Companies) MACP certification to join our growing engineering organization to assist with the execution of condition assessment services on projects and to perform tasks related to improving our artificial intelligence models
About The Job:
Working alongside the co-founders and an existing team of technicians, you will:
Apply your specialized skills and knowledge in the condition assessment of CCTV inspection data, specifically for sanitary sewer and stormwater collection systems maintenance and rehab programs
Review output of inferences conducted by AI models
Beta test and assist with development of SewerAI’s world-class web-based Inspection Management Platform (IMP)
Collaborate with backend and AI teams to develop capabilities and features
- 2+ years of field experience with CCTV inspection of underground infrastructure
- MUST HAVE Current NASSCO certification
- Working knowledge of inspection reporting software platforms
- Effective in use of Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Slack platforms
- Access to reliable, fast internet, and a desktop/laptop machine that runs the Google Chrome browser. This position is 100% remote.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, energetic team environment, and able to receive constructive criticism on an ongoing basis
- Strong verbal and written skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels throughout the organization
- Results-driven, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
SewerAI is applying AI to the massive problem of sewer overflows. Most people aren't aware but our sewer infrastructure is crumbling around us, leaking enough untreated wastewater nationwide to cover the entire SF bay area in 7" of raw sewage.
The trenchless technology industry is an essential one, as renewal of our aging underground infrastructure is critical. Our AI technology is revolutionizing this industry by automating the labor intensive aspects of labelling defects and features in sewer inspection data.
We are an investor-backed startup with many large customers, and looking for scrappy professionals to assist in developing our world-class technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer