Full Stack Engineer
About the Company: iFLUX is an innovative scale-up specializing in groundwater monitoring and management solutions. Our goal is to protect both groundwater quality and quantity. We are committed to delivering solutions that provide actionable insights for our customers.
Our cutting-edge technologies and data-driven approach help communities and industries make informed decisions to ensure the sustainable use of groundwater resources. Data from our own patented groundwater sensors combined with other groundwater related data finds its way from our IoT sensor networks, along intelligent algorithms and quality checks to relevant visualization and business applications.
Why work for us? At iFLUX we want to make a real-world impact on how groundwater is managed. You will be part of a dynamic team fully committed to our company goal. You‘ll have the opportunity to explore new technologies, help create and shape our data platform solutions and get an in-depth understanding of the groundwater challenges we are facing.
Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and passionate Full Stack Engineer to join our team and take charge of building our groundwater monitoring solution with a strong focus on the quality of the end-to-end product. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ingesting and transforming raw data into meaningful visual representations, enabling stakeholders to comprehend complex information and make informed decisions. Your passion to deliver a high-quality solutions, explore relevant new technologies and bring new ideas will allow us to deliver exceptional user experiences to our customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, to design efficient data pipelines for real-time monitoring of groundwater data.
- Develop and maintain scalable data processing systems focussing on enhancing product features and functionalities.
- Design robust data models, ensuring data integrity and accuracy, and support user needs.
- Create intuitive visualizations and dashboards for stakeholder feedback.
- Stay updated with emerging trends and best practices in data engineering, dashboarding, visualization techniques, machine learning, AI, …
- Utilize machine learning to enhance predictive capabilities from groundwater data
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience of working as a software engineer in a cross-functional team, exploring new technologies (min. 3 year).
- Strong proficiency in a modern programming language, by preference Ruby-on-Rails. Most importantly the drive to be an excellent Software Engineer irrespective of the language used.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working both with SQL and non-SQL (influxDB) storage solutions.
- Proven experience working with all the usual software engineering tools: git, CI/CD, automated testing, ...
- Proficiency in designing and implementing interactive dashboards using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar, with a focus on creating compelling product experiences.
- Experience with machine learning techniques and frameworks for data analysis and predictive modeling is a plus.